Open Pit Mining
GEOVIA’s clients rely on us for the solutions they need to model and interpret geology, design, optimise, schedule, survey, and manage production for their open pit operations all the way through to final product. No matter the commodity you mine, we offer software and technical services that are matched to your needs.
With GEOVIA’s software you will find a wide variety of compelling benefits which will enable you to take your mining projects to the next level of productivity by:
- Training new staff quickly thanks to software designed to be easy to use.
- Leveraging integrated software that enables designs to be created to maximise ore recovery, while complying with project constraints such as cut-off grade, economic limits, and ground stability.
- Automating workflows to maximise operational and user efficiency.
- Maximising NPV and the economic return delivered by their open pit operations.
- Revaluating and optimising open pit mines to deliver maximum economic return.
- Managing production from the mine, trucking, plant, stockpiling, processing, to final product.
- Identifying production and equipment problems that would otherwise remain hidden.
- Improving alignment between planned and actual production.
- Managing your data more effectively to secure it, version it, and make it available where and when it is needed.
- GEOVIA Surpac™ – The world’s most popular geology and mine planning software. Surpac saves users significant time and increases operational efficiency by enabling workflows to be automated.
- GEOVIA GEMS™ – Data-driven collaborative geology and mine planning software protects data integrity and ensures the latest data is available on-demand, wherever it is needed.
- GEOVIA Minex™ – The only integrated end-to-end software specifically designed for stratified deposits. Minex fully integrates all aspects of mining from exploration through rehabilitation.
- GEOVIA Whittle™ – The world’s most trusted strategic mine planning software used to determine and optimise the economics of open pit mining projects.
- GEOVIA MineSched™ – Production scheduling software with an interactive, easy to use 5-step workflow and visual scheduling canvas.
- GEOVIA Hub™ – Provides secure remote collaboration that organises, centralises and enables the reliable sharing of exploration, planning, and production data over low-bandwidth connections.
- GEOVIA InSite™ – Gives mining operations the tools and real-time data needed to improve production management from the mine to final product.
When you don’t have the time, or in-house resources are stretched to the limit and there isn’t budget for additional staff, GEOVIA helps you get your projects done. With expertise in the use and implementation of GEOVIA’s software, our services team works collaboratively with you to ensure you understand each step of the project, giving you confidence in the results and in your ability to work with the data when it’s complete. Our mining professionals provide cost-effective and timely services, including:
- Mine design.
- Strategic mine planning and life-of-mine scheduling.
- Production scheduling.
- Workflow automation.
- Database design and set up.
- And more…